Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Visit to the beach with my kids

looking for buried treasure. Ocean Eddies on the pier.

Horses on the beach. Looks like fun.


We drove down to the beach because it was a nice day and not much else to do. Chris and Ashleigh went searching for GOLD but did not find any. Carla and I walked the boardwalk and then walked down on the sand. It was nice to just sit on the sand and watch the waves hit the sand. I got a call from Auntie Linda while at the beach and talked to her for a while. The pics above are of the sights at the beach. Carla in front of the pier. All in all it was a very nice day. I really enjoyed myself and soon the locals will not dare go down to the beach except at night when we can park for a dollar. LOL


No comments: