This is my 2 little girls after a day of dress up. They are both beauties. They are the loves of my life and part of the reason it is so hard to leave them to go to Kuwait. I will not leave unless I know they will be well taken care of.
This is my babies new SUV. She got it for her 4th wedding anniversary. It is a 2008 Ford Explorer with all of the bells and whistles. I got a ride in as she went with me to the Dr. today. I had this thing on my nose and they did a biopsy. So I now have a big bandage on my nose. It bled so bad that they had to cauterize the wound as it would not stop bleeding. So I have a pressure bandage on and can not take it off until tomorrow night. So now I just will sit and wait for the test results.
My hubby is now living in our Villa and I do hope it is a good experience. He has gotten all of the care packages that I have sent. So he will have all the things he needs to get the house ready to live in. So we are now into a new phase of our adventure in Kuwait.
No comments:
Post a Comment