These are pics of my birthday girl before she got her tonsils out. We had her party March 6th so it was before her OPA left and the day before her surgery. She had so much fun.
Today 4 days out from surgery she still does not feel good but she has finally started to drink and to is keeping it down. So I am so happy about that and she is starting to get her color back. Soon she will be back to my lyssa lou.
Michael & I talk every day and it is so nice to see his face. We keep each other up to date on everything that is going on in each others worlds. He is so lonely and I feel so sorry that he is there all by himself and I have my girls. His blood tests all came back good but we have to work on his blood pressure. So I am very happy about that. I worry about him as to is he eating right and is he getting enough exercise. But then he worrys about me and my health. I am finally feeling better after I do not know what hit me over the week-end.
All my girls have their lives and so most of the time I am here by myself. Ashleigh is even busy but I do get her at night and tonight is our GHOST HUNTERS marathon. YEAH
No comments:
Post a Comment