Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Life without Michael


These pictures are of my honey with 2 of his favorite things. His motorcycle on the left and his baby boy Simba is on the right. When we got him he was no bigger than Michaels hand and now he is bigger than Michael. He is huge and getting bigger. He just loves to eat and every morning he is waiting outside my door and telling me loudly that he is hungry. The other Love is his Motorcycle which he will deeply miss during the 2 years he is gone. We did get a lot of rides in and enjoyed every single one of them. We rode down to Back Bay and also stopped by Sandbridge to walk on the beach. It was a gorgeous day and I loved being with Michael.
I had a wonderful little sleeping partner with me last night. Alyssa would not go with her mother so she stayed with me and we slept the night away. She has horrible breathe from her surgery and every time she turned my way the smell was overwhelming. I just wonder what she tastes.
Michael has a wonderful blog for anyone who would like to see the goings on in Kuwait. It is called Kuwaitaminute.blogspot.com. It is so all who love him can see what is going on in his life and for me I need to feel a part of his life.
I went to the mall to buy our winning lottery tickets (LOL) for the next three draws and then I walked around the mall. I just needed to be by myself to think about things. I am still not that hungry and Steph got us Long Johns for lunch but I just could not stomach it.

No comments: