This is a good pic of my honey and I love him so much. He had such a long week-end. He started out a 5:57 leaving Norfolk to go to JFK to catch a flight on Kuwait Airways. He had to get in a line that was a mile long and when he got to the front he found out computers were down and they and they could not find him any where. Well his bags were on their way to Kuwait and he wanted to follow his bags. So he got on the plane and joked that he knew how the steerage passengers felt on the titanic. They were squished onto the plane like sardines. So off he went into the wild blue yonder and got to Kuwait at about 5:20 there time. I did get to talk to him on Skype so that was really to see his face and his smile. I just hope that I do not have that much trouble when I fly as I am not good on my own and get scared easily. So our 2 year journey has begun and I hope it is a happy one.
Monday, March 10, 2008
He is gone
This is a good pic of my honey and I love him so much. He had such a long week-end. He started out a 5:57 leaving Norfolk to go to JFK to catch a flight on Kuwait Airways. He had to get in a line that was a mile long and when he got to the front he found out computers were down and they and they could not find him any where. Well his bags were on their way to Kuwait and he wanted to follow his bags. So he got on the plane and joked that he knew how the steerage passengers felt on the titanic. They were squished onto the plane like sardines. So off he went into the wild blue yonder and got to Kuwait at about 5:20 there time. I did get to talk to him on Skype so that was really to see his face and his smile. I just hope that I do not have that much trouble when I fly as I am not good on my own and get scared easily. So our 2 year journey has begun and I hope it is a happy one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment