Michael looked at 4 apartments today and I downloaded a few of the pics he sent me. All of these apartments are 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. They have a living room and a kitchen. I downloaded pics of the bathrooms and kitchens in these apartments.
This is how the bathroom looks in 3 of the 4 places. Not much but for me it has a bath tub. This is very simple layout as you can see and it is bare bones.
This was the kitchen in Apt. 3 and as you notice it has cabinets and a sink. That is all there is too the kitchen. This one has a little more than the first 2 he looked at but we have decided we will only buy a microwave and toaster oven and of course a refridgerator. I did not even ask him if it had washer and dryer hook-ups.
This is the kitchen in Apt.4 and it has the same stuff as no. 3 and is laid out just a little different but still has only cabinets and the sink.
This is a really scaled back kitchen and this is in Apt. 1. This is by far the tiniest kitchen I have ever seen. No counter space and hardly any cabinets but if Michael wants this one we will make it work.
This is the bathroom in the other apt. as you notice no tub just an enclosed shower but I do love the colors.
This is Apt. 2's kitchen. As you can see sort of like the first one. This one does have a water purifier which is on the wall near the sink. Just a simple pink kitchen.
As I write this my honey is sleeping and when I get ready for bed he will just be getting up. I miss him so much and wish I could be with him now. I love my granddaughters so much and no one has kept them except me and my daughter by herself can not afford child care. They are my life and what I live for every day but my husband is just as important and he wants me over there. He wants my imput on all of these apt.'s and without seeing them that is hard because I do not know the neighborhoods and for me that is important as I will not drive while over there. So I need to be close to things as Michael will be working all day and I really do not want to stay in the house but women also are told not to go out alone. So there is my dilemma. So that is where all my books and hand sewing will come into play. I can not wait to be with my husband.
This was the kitchen in Apt. 3 and as you notice it has cabinets and a sink. That is all there is too the kitchen. This one has a little more than the first 2 he looked at but we have decided we will only buy a microwave and toaster oven and of course a refridgerator. I did not even ask him if it had washer and dryer hook-ups.
As I write this my honey is sleeping and when I get ready for bed he will just be getting up. I miss him so much and wish I could be with him now. I love my granddaughters so much and no one has kept them except me and my daughter by herself can not afford child care. They are my life and what I live for every day but my husband is just as important and he wants me over there. He wants my imput on all of these apt.'s and without seeing them that is hard because I do not know the neighborhoods and for me that is important as I will not drive while over there. So I need to be close to things as Michael will be working all day and I really do not want to stay in the house but women also are told not to go out alone. So there is my dilemma. So that is where all my books and hand sewing will come into play. I can not wait to be with my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment