Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just another day in wonderland

This is my silly baby making a really silly face. She loves to make faces when the camera is pointed at her.
Hello to all, My husband is sick as a dog and there is nothing I can do for him. I am so sorry that it is I who gave him the crud and he has no place to go to get better. I still have so much mucus in my body it is not funny and I can not blow my nose enough to get it all out. So here I am in my little town and can not do anything for him. Being in Kuwait is totally different than being here as you can not run to the neighborhood Wal-mart to get some cold medicine. He has been taking hot showers and keeping hydrated.
Alyssa is still feeling under the weather. She will never trust us again as she has just been mierable since this surgery. Although she has starting eating little things she still says it hurts and starts crying and then coughing which makes everything worse. So then it takes time to calm her down and she is drewling this horrible drewl and her breathe stinks so bad it is hard to be near her but I have gotten used to it I guess.

No comments: