Saturday, March 29, 2008

Meeting with a friend

This is me and my friend Cilla. After playing phone tag for a few days
we finally met up at her moms. She lives on the west coast in the great state of California. We visited awhile till her younger sister and family got to her moms and I left. We wer friends from 6th grade on as that is when I moved here.
The other pic is how I see my hubby now on the computer. He has been gone 3 weeks and I miss him so much. It is so good to see him and I do not think I could have made it this long if I had no contact with him. Would not make a good military wife and kudos to the women who do it.
Simba came up this evening and sat with me for awhile waiting for his master/dad to call.

No comments: