Thursday, January 29, 2009

It is the week-end

The pretty Palms swaying in the wind down by the Gulf.
The shadows
Michael sitting on the seawall in Fahaheel. We liked the shadows on the sand.
Me on the seawall in Fahaheel.
some of the local women walking. I think it would be so hot to be always wearing all black but that is just my opinion.
Another of those water fountains this one is done like Kuwait Towers I guess.
Our Dinner and it was soooooooo good.
traffic police car
regular police car
We went out for a ride Thursday after Michael got off of work and I saw more Police cars this day than I have seen the whole time I have been here. One was a traffic car and the other I guess was just police. Do not know what the difference is. Maybe I can find out. We drove into Fahaheel and took some pics along the sea wall down by the beach. The water was so still and you could hardly tell where the sky started and the water ended. It was so beautiful.

No comments: