Well today is my first full day in Kuwait. Michael & I got up and had some breakfast and then tried to decide what to do for the day. We did not have the car in the morning so that was easy we just sat and caught up on the news around the world. At about noon we got the car back and decided to ride into Avenues Mall and do some shopping. The ride in was like always you take your life in your hands.So we got to Avenues and they had built on a new big part of the mall which is still not finished but hopefully before I leave it will be done. We had lunch at Ruby Tuesday's on the second floor of a place which was located on the second floor. The food was really good and we then went to Zain to see if the kiosk was open so Michael could pay his bill. After that we went into Carrfour to do our grocery shopping. I bought me a lot of fruit so I would eat that instead of junk. After shopping we went home and fixed Tacos from a kit for dinner. They were so good.
Friday, January 9, 2009
My First full day in Kuwait
Well today is my first full day in Kuwait. Michael & I got up and had some breakfast and then tried to decide what to do for the day. We did not have the car in the morning so that was easy we just sat and caught up on the news around the world. At about noon we got the car back and decided to ride into Avenues Mall and do some shopping. The ride in was like always you take your life in your hands.So we got to Avenues and they had built on a new big part of the mall which is still not finished but hopefully before I leave it will be done. We had lunch at Ruby Tuesday's on the second floor of a place which was located on the second floor. The food was really good and we then went to Zain to see if the kiosk was open so Michael could pay his bill. After that we went into Carrfour to do our grocery shopping. I bought me a lot of fruit so I would eat that instead of junk. After shopping we went home and fixed Tacos from a kit for dinner. They were so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment