The day started out really nasty as it was raining and of course no umbrella so we got wet. But who cares as I just enjoyed the rain. It was refreshing and wonderful. Rain does not come often here in Kuwait so enjoy it when you can. So we drove into Avenues to see a movie and I really wanted to see Bride Wars but we got there late and had to end up seeing Revolutionary Road. I am not sure about this movie and I prefer Kate and Leo in Titanic more than this movie. It was hard for me to understand as it was set in the 50's which is a little before my time. But it was a good movie with some things I am sure cut out. After the movie we went to one of the stores in the mall that had a buy one get one free sale and I have been looking for a skirt so we went looking. I found a rather pretty one and a top to go with it and all for KD6.5 which is about $22 for us. Which I think was pretty good for what I got. I now need a nice pair of boots which I do have in the states but they do me no good here. We then drove over to the SoukSharq to go to Sultan Center and the most beautiful sunset. I took pics and they turned out so great. Then it was home and movie time but this time we watched when Harry met Sally.
Love to my girls and I do hope someone watches the Super Bowl for me. I am going crazy because I do not think I will be able to see it. GO STEELERS!!!!!! that is in memory of my dad. To Barb you know dad is going to be watching that game and enjoying every minute of it. My love to you and I do miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment