Today was much like yesterday as far as the morning and waiting for Greg to bring the car back. We decided today we would go to the Sultan Center at the Souk Sharq Mall. I really wanted to see the Water Clock again as I thought it was so neat my first visit. We got to the mall and what a change so many people out on the boardwalk enjoying the day. The weather was so nice and what a change from the 125 of the summer. We went into the mall and walked around for a bit just to see the sights. We picked up a few more things for the house and then drove over to Ace Hardware and then onto TrueValue but did not find what Michael wanted. So home we went for a wonderful dinner of Steak, & baked potato. It also had mushroom and onions with it and was great. Michael is a good cook and that is what I missed the most about him not living with me now. Oh well and that was end of day 2 in Kuwait. My love to all my girls and a Hello goes out to Barb. Always remember I love you all and miss you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment