This is a few pictures of the start of our day. The one to the left is sunrise during a sandstorm. Above the pictures are of a McDonald's that was near the Centrepointe shopping area that we went to. We went looking for a dining room set and some lamps. We walked around awhile and found quite a few things. We did find a Dining room set, a set of lamps for the bedroom, a lamp for Ashleigh's room, laundry basket for Ash(it folds up so she can take it home), I got 2 shirts, Ash got a shirt and a wallet. I do believe We girls spent the man dry. LOL
Friday, June 20, 2008
A Big Shopping Day
This is a few pictures of the start of our day. The one to the left is sunrise during a sandstorm. Above the pictures are of a McDonald's that was near the Centrepointe shopping area that we went to. We went looking for a dining room set and some lamps. We walked around awhile and found quite a few things. We did find a Dining room set, a set of lamps for the bedroom, a lamp for Ashleigh's room, laundry basket for Ash(it folds up so she can take it home), I got 2 shirts, Ash got a shirt and a wallet. I do believe We girls spent the man dry. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment