Well we spent the day inside as it was just to hot. I ate my Krispy Kreme Donuts for breakfast and boy were they good. And do I not look cute in my new scarf that I got to protect my hair from the sun and sand. These are just some snippets of our day. Ash played dress up and made a video with her dad(Opa) as her videographer.(sp) Otherwise it was just to hot. Ash helped Michael with 3 loads of laundry which I could have done as one at home. So enjoy the pictures as it was just a lazy day around the villa Bowman. Love to my girls, dad, & Barb. Hope you all are good and talk to ya soon.
Friday, June 27, 2008
What to do when it is just 2 HOT
Well we spent the day inside as it was just to hot. I ate my Krispy Kreme Donuts for breakfast and boy were they good. And do I not look cute in my new scarf that I got to protect my hair from the sun and sand. These are just some snippets of our day. Ash played dress up and made a video with her dad(Opa) as her videographer.(sp) Otherwise it was just to hot. Ash helped Michael with 3 loads of laundry which I could have done as one at home. So enjoy the pictures as it was just a lazy day around the villa Bowman. Love to my girls, dad, & Barb. Hope you all are good and talk to ya soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment