




These are just a few shots of around Michaels place. As you can see the trash just piles everywhere and most of it is construction trash as they are building house after house around here. Most of the houses almost touch each other and that is why in the back of the house on the patio off the master Michael had them put up a privacy screen as the next balcony was touching his and the patio door looked into his bedroom.
The picture with the yellow triangle is the electricity sub-station or something. They are at every other house. There is one across the street from Michael and then there is one right next door. So I just thought I would put these up and I do hope you like them.
To my 4 girls back home I wish you much love and a kiss to you all. I love you and Miss you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment