Sunday, June 29, 2008

It is Sunday


If it is Sunday Michael had to go to work and I am sure after our shopping trip he is happy to go work. LOL I finally got to see my baby on the computer. Her and Chris went over to Julies and got onto her Skype so I got to see everyone and it was so nice to see them. We are so hoping that Michael goes for his eye test so maybe we will be one step closer to getting that all important Drivers license so he can rent a car. He is going to share a rental with the guy that lives down the block which will save him some money. They will take turns driving. The people over here scare me the way that they drive and I thought Hampton roads drivers were bad. We stayed in all day as it was dusty and just too hot. It was 115 by 1 pm and the dust was so bad could not see the sun this morning. Tried to take a picture and got nothing but dust. The picture is of sunrise and as you can see can not hardly make out the building so it was pretty dusty here in Egalia this morning. So that is all that happened on our exciting Sunday. So love to all until tomorrow and another update.

No comments: