Friday, June 20, 2008

Shopping Part 2

The man with all the money got to push the cart full of goodies.






The above pictures are of our shopping trip. We went to the Al-kout Mall and had some lunch at the food court. Ash had a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut and Michael and I had a philly cheese steaks and the fixings from a place called Kudu. The food was wonderful. We then went over to the Sultan center and did our grocery shopping. We shopped really well I watch the prices as they are outrageous for American food. So we got some little steaks, chicken breasts, and I bought 4 bottles of Pepsi. We spent 48 KD for all of our food. So in US money that was $180. Not bad for our first outing. Although he did buy Ashleigh a chair for her to sit in. Love to all my girls especially my baby Alyssa.

No comments: