My Valentine was very good to me this year as he is every year. We went into Avenue Mall to eat at Ruby Tuesday's and it was really good. Michael & I both had steaks and they were very good. We then walked around the mall and I got 2 new dresses and a really cute shirt. I got a cute wrap around dress that I really love. I bought him a beautiful rose from Dean & DeLuca a high end food place. He really did like the rose. We had a wonderful day together and really enjoyed the time together.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentine Day
My Valentine was very good to me this year as he is every year. We went into Avenue Mall to eat at Ruby Tuesday's and it was really good. Michael & I both had steaks and they were very good. We then walked around the mall and I got 2 new dresses and a really cute shirt. I got a cute wrap around dress that I really love. I bought him a beautiful rose from Dean & DeLuca a high end food place. He really did like the rose. We had a wonderful day together and really enjoyed the time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment