
the moon shot by Michael.

time lapsed pictures of cars going down the street
(above & below)


The sand blowing across the highway

A mosque all lit up for night. It is beautiful like this but in daylight it is the blue mosaic that I posted a few days ago.

The beautiful fountains at Avenues Mall all lite up for night.

Michael standing in front of the black wall. I am sitting taking the picture on the right behind him.

A different color but it is still the reflection.

This is the reflection of lights in the movie theater. It is a solid black wall and the reflections looked so real I had to take pictures.
This is just a collection of pictures taken by either Michael or me. I did not put them on the day they were taken for one reason or another so I will put them here. I love taking pics of different things were as Michael is so perfect in his picture taking. But oh well that is fine as his turn out much better than mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment