Sunday, February 15, 2009

A ride along Coast highway & It Rained

more new homes(palaces) going up.
A fishing boat in for the day.
A view from Al-Kout Mall
No walking, No bikes, and of course No learner drivers.
A house all decked out for the Holidays.

a water fountain that looks like a water tower.
It is raining and this is our view looking toward the Gulf.
Even in the rain they work.
Rain hitting the car port across the way.

It was a great day and we got rain which made all the dust turn to mud. YEAH!!!! I just love dust as you may know from other posts. The rain does not last for long but it is nice to see. Today Michael had the day off so we just spent the day together. We enjoyed a very nice ride down the gulf road into Fahaheel. We went to The Sultan Center for a few things we did not get at Carrfour.
To my girls I love you and miss you all. Please be good to each other and love each other always. To Barb I hope you find happiness soon and if you need help with anything please call the girls and they will help you. I love you and miss you.

No comments: