Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A ride around Kuwait

This is a Ferrari that was coming out of a service dept. and almost got it's front end taken off coming out of the place. It was a very close near miss. It was a beautiful car.
this is a For Learners car. So funny but at least they try.
If anyone in blog land could tell me what this used to be I would appreciate it. It is a beautiful building.
This is an abandoned palace or something it is surrounded by guard towers and a large wall. It overlooks the Bayan Palace and sits up on a hill. In its day it must have been beautiful.

We went out for a ride and hit some different areas of Kuwait that we had not driven thru as of yet. In some of these areas there are no signs with English on them so I guess you could say they do not want anyone but Kuwaitis living in these areas. I want to see as much of Kuwait as I can as it is a fasinating country. I love the people and just everything about over here Except the driving.

No comments: