Woke up this morning to howling winds and sand coming from Iraq. It was horrible the winds blew up to 50 km and we had sand all over the Villa. It was so thick I could see my footprints everywhere and it does not sweep up very well. The world seemed Orange for the day and as the day went on it got worse as you will see in my pictures above. I had trouble breathing in the house I can only imagine if I had gone outside. It came in every opening in the Villa. Under all the windows and patio doors were dust. They say we will have this dust event for a couple more days and to that I say YEAH.
Love to my girls and to Barb I love you and I really need to write. I am sorry for not keeping up with everything. I hope Shirley is doing better.
XXXXXXOOOOOO
Love to my girls and to Barb I love you and I really need to write. I am sorry for not keeping up with everything. I hope Shirley is doing better.
XXXXXXOOOOOO
No comments:
Post a Comment