Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just a few shots

the reflection of the lights. I do love this theater.

2 doves sitting on the building across the street.

Today Michael and I went into Avenues to get some dinner. We ended up going to Romano's Macaroni Grill and then to a movie. We went to see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and they cut a lot out of the movie so we need to buy the DVD when it comes out. Even with the parts cut out the movie was still over 2 hours long. But I must say Brad Pitt was wonderful and did a wonderful job. I really liked the movie. So because of our night we did not get home until after 9 so I missed talking to my girls.
I do miss my babies and hope they are really all getting along. I am almost 2 months down with 1 more to go. The hardest day of my life will be putting Michael on that plane to come back here and know how lonely he is. I do wish I could live over here but it would just be to hard on me. I have to be with my babies and I am going to try to stay over here at least 6 months out of the year if I can.
To all my girls I send my love and I have but 6 Mondays left here in Kuwait and I will be home with Dad/Opa for his 2 weeks at home. To Barb I hope all is well with you and that everything with the house is moving along. Please remember the girls and Chris will help you with anything that you need. Love and miss you all.

No comments: