Speed Limit sign but who obeys them. In Kuwait the cars have a sensor and when the car goes above 120 an alarm goes off and it beeps till you slow down. It is very annoying but I guess if you want to drive fast you learn to ignore it. LOL
Today I spent some time going thru my stuff to see what I will bring back and what I will leave. I am coming back in January to spend just about 3 months with Michael after being home for 5 months. I just can not leave Michael over here by himself when we can afford for me to fly back over here. I do not mind it over here it is a nice place and by and large the people are very nice. I do not like the way they drive just way to fast and are not courteous drivers. They will flash there lights at you going way over the speed limit for you to get out of their way. I really do not know how the women who are in their native dress with face covered except eyes drive. I do not see how they can have peripheral vision. And the word yield or give way is not in the vocabulary. I know it not always kuwait drivers as I have seen some ex-pats driving fast to.
Well I have but 1 more Monday and I am a little sad to see my trip come to an end but there are things in Va. Bch. that I have to deal with. The death of my father being the big one. I also have to get ready for his funeral at Arlington National. That will be a very sad day for me. To my girls(Julie) I love you and I miss you and to Barb I hear we are having lunch when I get back. Love to you and see you all soon. XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO
No comments:
Post a Comment