Because of the time difference this was my day yesterday and I did not find out about my dad until after Michael and I had gone to bed for the evening. It was about 10:30 pm here. So that is why all the happy pics. The time difference is a blessing and a curse. Well to my girls be strong for me and help do whatever you can and please keep me informed. To Barbara, I love you and you will be a part of my life as long as you wish to be. Take care of yourself.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Another Day of watching the artisians work
Because of the time difference this was my day yesterday and I did not find out about my dad until after Michael and I had gone to bed for the evening. It was about 10:30 pm here. So that is why all the happy pics. The time difference is a blessing and a curse. Well to my girls be strong for me and help do whatever you can and please keep me informed. To Barbara, I love you and you will be a part of my life as long as you wish to be. Take care of yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment