Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's Sunday Again

Ash and I walking toward the water. We were looking for seashells.

Michael's view of the Water Towers.

Well my time in Kuwait is slowly coming to a close. It will soon be only 2 Mondays until I go home. I am looking forward to going home as I need to see my girls. It will be a bittersweet trip back as my dad will not be there for me to tell all about our adventures here in the great country of Kuwait. In my mind I know he is gone but I do not think it will fully hit me until the first time I pick up the phone to call him. Just to hear him say Hello. It is the little things we take for granted and I am not going to do that again. I will tell everyone in my life I love them on a daily basis as you never know when the last time you will see them will be.
We stayed home this afternoon and just chilled. We had a great week-end of going when we wanted and when we were done we just hopped in the car and went. The above pics are from Michaels camera so there are some shots of me.
To my girls & Barb I love you all and miss you much.

No comments: