Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Walking in Egalia-Part 5

We took another walk around Michael's neighborhood but went the other way out toward Seventh Ring Motorway. The blue house with Michael and Ash standing in front of it is on the street over from Michael and we had not seen it before. It is a very modern looking house. There is still a lot of building going on in this neighborhood. We do not know if they are family compounds or if they will be rentals. The next pictures are of the house that sits on the corner across from this Villa. I had never seen the front of it and it is beautiful. It has a beautiful entryway, grass, and trees. The part of the house I see everyday is the one with the plain back and windows next to the pile of dirt. I was so surprised to see the front of it when I walked around the corner.









The white building is another modern looking villa going up in the neighborhood. The tree with the green sacks hanging off of it is a date tree and they do that so they do not fall on the ground. The next picture was the sunset over another day here in Egalia and what a great day it was. The next thing is a water dispenser that they have all over Kuwait for people to fill up there water jugs. They are all different and this one is in our neighborhood. I do hope to get a few more different ones hopefully when Michael gets a car. Oh well I hope you liked seeing a little more of the area my hubby lives in. It is not that old of an area as Google Earth has it as a big pile of dirt. So it is probably less that 3 years old. Love to all my girls, dad and Barb. Take care of yourselves and will see you soon.

No comments: