After Michael got home and after a short nap we all went into Fahaheel to do some shopping. The first thing we did was went and got something to eat. Ash and I got pan pizza's mine was supreme and hers was cheese. Michael got a sub from a shop. We then walked around a bit and I got a pair of white pants and a long sleeved red shirt. We then walked over to The Sultan Center to get a few Groceries. Then we were on our way home but we needed to get gas so we looked for a gas station. Found one and then our next quest was to find a pretty beach. The only one we found was on the grounds of the Hilton Resort and they will not let you on there beach unless you r a paying guest so off we went again. The fish tank above is inside of the Hilton. It was really nice and some pretty fish. We found a few but they were filthy and I would not step on them. So home we went.
Monday, July 21, 2008
It is just another Monday here in Kuwait
After Michael got home and after a short nap we all went into Fahaheel to do some shopping. The first thing we did was went and got something to eat. Ash and I got pan pizza's mine was supreme and hers was cheese. Michael got a sub from a shop. We then walked around a bit and I got a pair of white pants and a long sleeved red shirt. We then walked over to The Sultan Center to get a few Groceries. Then we were on our way home but we needed to get gas so we looked for a gas station. Found one and then our next quest was to find a pretty beach. The only one we found was on the grounds of the Hilton Resort and they will not let you on there beach unless you r a paying guest so off we went again. The fish tank above is inside of the Hilton. It was really nice and some pretty fish. We found a few but they were filthy and I would not step on them. So home we went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment