The top 3 photos are of the sunrise this morning. The clouds and the colors made it so beautiful. It was a purple, orange & blue sunrise. I really love the way the top photo came out.
Michael had me take this one the sign makes you laugh. Pe Pe No so I guess you can not pee in the store.
Well my time in Kuwait is coming to a close. It has been a very good trip and I got to spend time with 2 of my best friends(my husband & my granddaughter) and we all had fun. Whether it was spending Michaels money, looking for seashells, sight seeing, going to the movies or just riding around the city we had a blast. I am hoping Ashleigh will do it again next year but it will be up to her. So 2 more weekends to shop and do stuff together and then we will be on our way home. Love to my 4 girls(Julie) and Barb take care of yourselves and be safe.
Well my time in Kuwait is coming to a close. It has been a very good trip and I got to spend time with 2 of my best friends(my husband & my granddaughter) and we all had fun. Whether it was spending Michaels money, looking for seashells, sight seeing, going to the movies or just riding around the city we had a blast. I am hoping Ashleigh will do it again next year but it will be up to her. So 2 more weekends to shop and do stuff together and then we will be on our way home. Love to my 4 girls(Julie) and Barb take care of yourselves and be safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment