When I first looked out this morning this is what I saw. It was so neat how the sunrises happen when there is things in the way. But I just thought it was neat how the sun looks as if it hanging off the crane.
This photo was after the sun was up. Today it is a little dusty and the wind is blowing so I guess that is why the sun looks muted. I love the sun rises and I will miss them when I leave but alas there are I am sure some beautiful sunrises on Virginia Beach but I have no reason to be up that early. Maybe some morning I will drive down to the beach very early to catch the sunrise.
This is the wall they put up on Michaels master bedroom patio and as you can see the neighboring patio is connected and that is why Michael wanted some kind of barrier but he did not want to be totally closed in. He said you could see in his patio door from the patio door across the way plus for security.
Do you not love this babies eyes. She is my buddy and I do hope she will make the trip with me next summer to come and visit her Dad(Opa). She is going to be a beauty. I love her so much.
Well I am starting to get all my stuff organized to get ready to go home. I am very sad to be leaving Michael as I know he is so lonely over here but we have our schedule all worked out and we will not be apart for longer than 2 months and that is doable. I feel so bad that he is all alone and I have my girls to get me thru all the rough spots. I have gotten a lot of quilting and reading done while I have been here. I am now reading "The Last Lecture" and what a wonderful book. I wish I had had this book when my girls were growing up so I could have instilled in them how and why you should go after your Dreams. Well that is it for today when Michael came home we went and laid down and took a nap. He bonked himself good on the top of his head and now has a boo-boo and a headache.
Love to my girls and Barb. I miss you all and I will be home soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment