Thursday, July 31, 2008

My last day in July in Q8

This was what I saw this morning at 5 and I thought that the sun would never show up as the cloud cover went on forever.

But it finally starting to turn the sky that pretty pink and blue.
And then at about 5:30 the sun finally appeared and it was so pretty.


I have said this before I will miss my sunrises over Egaila when I get home. They are always so pretty and so different.

My honey asleep after a hard day at work.

We looked out the window and saw this black thick smoke and knew a house was not on fire as these houses have no wood to speak of except the doors. So we got in the car and found out it was a controlled brush fire in the area next to ours or at least we think it a controlled burn. There was a truck with red lights going and people standing around watching it burn. So this was our excitement for the day.

This is sunset over Egaila. It was pretty with the purples and a big glowing ball.

Today was a good day Michael went into work and I got on my computer and got caught up on a lot of stuff. I am hoping it was a good day for you all. My days are slowing dwindling down and soon I will be back with my girls and my baby Alyssa. She is my heart and I have missed her so much but I have had my other half of my heart here with me. Did it make us closer I do not know but I have enjoyed this one on one time and I think she has enjoyed having her dad(opa) all to herself.
So to my girls(Julie) I wish you much love and I will be home in 10 days and to Barb I am so sorry I have not written but know you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday and I hope you are doing well. I love you and miss you and can not wait to get home and see you.
Leila Sa'eeda
(good night in Arabic)

No comments: