Hello to all my family and friends back home. We did not do anything today as we spent Michael dry yesterday or at least Ash did. LOL We had a wonderful dinner of broiled meat, mac & cheese, & peas. It was so good we will have it again as we had leftovers. I quilted most of the day and worked on little projects that I had sent over before I got here. It was a hot one so it is better to just stay in under the air conditioning. I have included a picture above of my favorite Donut store and would love to have a kiosk like this in the middle of the mall.
So to all the people I wish you a happy 4th of July and hope the Fireworks were great. Did not see any over here. Love to all my girls and to my Dad I hope you are feeling better and please know I love and miss you so much. Barb I hope you are fine and I love & miss you. Please take care of yourself and will talk to you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment