Friday, August 15, 2008

Getting used to being home



Carla sitting at Kelly's where we ate lunch

Alyssa being cute

I am still getting into a new routine of being home. I really do not have much time to myself to do my quilting like I did in Kuwait. Having a very active 3 year old is very hard and she keeps me going all the time. I love my baby and would not trade being with her. She stays by me and does not like me to be away from her. She sleeps with me every night and she is not very easy to sleep with. We got our rental car for our trip and Michael is all ready to come home. The only thing he is waiting on is his letter that allows him to leave the country. Michael is a citizen of Kuwait so since the Iraq invasion when all the ex-pats left and did not let the government know. All Ex-pat's who have civil ID's need a letter to leave the country. But, since it is an emergency he should have no trouble. We are renting a van because the car is not big enough for the six of us to travel comfortably.
Went to Kohl's and got Ash a cute dress and some shoes. I also got Alyssa & Steph a new outfit for dads funeral. I want all my girls to look nice as I want to get some pictures. It was the dress Michael and I saw on line and he thought it was cute. Luckily they had it in the store and Ash liked it to. I still have not decided what I am going to wear pants or a dress. I have enough of both without having to buy anything new.
If anyone missed my trip to Kuwait you can go back to June 15th-Aug. 10th and read about my trip and to see the sights. Love to all.

No comments: