We then had about a 2 hour wait until our plane left Dulles for Norfolk so we waited at the gate.That flight was all of 25 minutes and un eventful. I got off the plane and had to potty badly so left Ash sitting by the security place and I ran to the potties. I saw the girls looking at the board and said hello and goodbye. They found Ash and I found them as I exited the bathroom. Then it was in the car and back home. I miss Michael and can not wait to get back to Kuwait.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Stephanie Anne
Oh well we landed at Dulles at 6:15 this morning and off the plane we got to go thru immigration and customs. We had to get in a long line once again to get our passports stamped as we entered the country and then Ash and I had to go collect our 4 big suitcases plus we each had a carry on and then go thru customs. Getting our bags was the hardest part with it just being the 2 of us. At least in Kuwait we had the porter guys to help us and all it cost me was .500 fils and that was a bargain. So we wrestled the luggage onto one of those baggage carriers and off we went to customs. Went thru that and then had to wrangle the bags once again onto the the belt so they could get to our flight to Norfolk. Then it was thru security once again even though we really had not left the airport or anything. So off came the shoes, out came my laptop,and off came all the jewelry to go thru my 4th security check since leaving Kuwait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment