I have loved this Villa since I first saw it it is in Egaila2 and you can see it as you come out of Michaels neighborhood. Oh if I could live in a home like that.
Above and below are some more homes in Egaila. They are all so big and beautiful. I will miss seeing all these grand homes.
Today we slept in and it was nice. Michael and I got up and did breakfast and then just puttered around until we got Ash up. We went into Avenues to see the new Mummy movie and it was so good. We did not get really good seats as you do not get to sit where ever you have to sit in seats they say. It is sort of like concerts. Our seats were the front row by the wall but I could see the screen so that is all that really mattered. After the movie we went and had dinner at our favorite place TGI Fridays and we had a BBQ chicken salad, wings, & fried mushrooms. It was good as always. We the went driving down the Arabian Gulf road to see the Hard Rock Cafe at night. Then it was home and Michael & I watched a movie called "No Reservations" it was a really cute movie.
To my girls and Barb I love you and miss you much. See you all on Sunday.
2nd lesson in Arabic
one---Wahid
two---Ithan
three---Thalatha
four---Arba'a
five---Khamsa
six---Sitta
seven---Sab'ah
eight---Thamaniya
nine---Tis'a
ten---Ashra
Yes---Na'am
No---La
To my girls and Barb I love you and miss you much. See you all on Sunday.
2nd lesson in Arabic
one---Wahid
two---Ithan
three---Thalatha
four---Arba'a
five---Khamsa
six---Sitta
seven---Sab'ah
eight---Thamaniya
nine---Tis'a
ten---Ashra
Yes---Na'am
No---La
No comments:
Post a Comment