Well I am getting used to being home. I am finally caught up on my sleep and am back to the time here now. I am still missing my honey and want to be back in Kuwait with him. I really do not like being by myself but I do have my girls. Alyssa told me today that I can not go back to Kuwait because she does not want me to go away again. She said she missed me so much. I also missed her very much.
This evening Carla, Krista, Ashleigh & I went to a concert at Verizon. It started out really nice but by the time Journey came on we ere surrounded by drunks who just ruined the whole night. We stayed for a few Journey songs and left. Heart was very good and am glad I finally got to see them in concert. We got splashed with beer and I hate that so for the rest of the night Krista & I smelt like beer. What irritates me about that venue is they let people who are drunk already in and they drink even more at the concert. In all the concerts I have gone to this one was the worst and I will never do lawn seats again unless I get there really early and sit right up front where no one can be in front of you.
This evening Carla, Krista, Ashleigh & I went to a concert at Verizon. It started out really nice but by the time Journey came on we ere surrounded by drunks who just ruined the whole night. We stayed for a few Journey songs and left. Heart was very good and am glad I finally got to see them in concert. We got splashed with beer and I hate that so for the rest of the night Krista & I smelt like beer. What irritates me about that venue is they let people who are drunk already in and they drink even more at the concert. In all the concerts I have gone to this one was the worst and I will never do lawn seats again unless I get there really early and sit right up front where no one can be in front of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment