Well I went shopping with Krista to find her a pair of pants to wear to my dads funeral. We went to Sears and found a really nice pair of slacks for about $2 on clearance. So I really thought that was a great deal. So I have dressed all 4 of my girls at the house so that is done.I just need to figure out what I am going to wear it goes between a dress and slacks so I guess I will not know until I pack to go up there. We then went to Sam's to get some paper towels for the house as we are totally out of them. I got gas for $3.38 at Sam's woo-hoo. So I filled it up to the top and should not need gas for awhile.
At 6 Carla came and got us so we could go to Busch Gardens. I have wanted to see Peter Frampton since BG said he was coming before I left for Kuwait. So I asked Carla then if she would go with me and she said yes. It was also good to do something fun with all the sadness that is to come. So my concerts are done for the summer and I am still bummed that my Def Leppard is not coming this year. I have seen them for the last 3 years and they skipped us this year.
I called Barb to see how she was and got no answer so I left her a message. I had not talked to her since last Sunday. I also called my Auntie Linda to wish her a "Happy Birthday" but alas she was not home either so I sang the HB song to her on her answering machine. She called me back while I was at the concert so I told her I had to call her back. I really enjoyed seeing Frampton again as I saw him last during the Frampton Comes Alive tour back in the 70's. It was a fun night and I enjoyed myself and so did the girls.
At 6 Carla came and got us so we could go to Busch Gardens. I have wanted to see Peter Frampton since BG said he was coming before I left for Kuwait. So I asked Carla then if she would go with me and she said yes. It was also good to do something fun with all the sadness that is to come. So my concerts are done for the summer and I am still bummed that my Def Leppard is not coming this year. I have seen them for the last 3 years and they skipped us this year.
I called Barb to see how she was and got no answer so I left her a message. I had not talked to her since last Sunday. I also called my Auntie Linda to wish her a "Happy Birthday" but alas she was not home either so I sang the HB song to her on her answering machine. She called me back while I was at the concert so I told her I had to call her back. I really enjoyed seeing Frampton again as I saw him last during the Frampton Comes Alive tour back in the 70's. It was a fun night and I enjoyed myself and so did the girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment