Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am lost at home


my sweetheart in her new dress

Stephanie Anne with her new haircut

my little girl modeling her new dress

I did not realize how different I would feel coming home after being away for 55 days. I am very lonely now with out Michael or my dad to call and talk to. I really do miss my dad but I do know he is in a much better place and is now back to his old self. His funeral is in 13 days and am not really looking forward to it. In Kuwait I did not miss never having money in my pocket but it seems here I need money. I did not mind sitting at home everyday while over there here there are just to many memories in this house and I do not want to be here all day. I have gone to the mall once since I have been home but it was not fun. I really did not enjoy it at all. I love my girls and they are the reason I am here. I missed them so much while I was gone.

No comments: