Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another day in my Life

Sabah alkhair (Good Morning in Arabic) The above picture is Michael waiting to be picked up for work down at Greg's Villa which is about a block away.
This was sunrise and it was beautiful. They are all so different because of the amount of dust in the air that day. Today it was sort of clear.
Another view of that beautiful sunrise.
Part 2 to the construction of the step. He put rocks inside for what I do not know but he filled the area with big rocks.
This was step one to doing the step for the porch across the street and how he got those tiles to stand up and stay there I do not know as I never saw him put anything down.
Painting the wrought iron things. It really has me wondering where they will go. They are very pretty.
Sunsetting over Egaila. It was very pretty tonight.
The finished project. The steps are complete and they look really good.
This was Step 3 in the construction of the steps. He put dirt in the space all the way to the top and then the tile went on.

Another sunset shot.
Ashleigh playing games on the computer.

All we can ask in our lives is that perhaps we can make a little difference in someone else's."

― Lillian Davis

I have not yet figured out how to download the pictures in the order I want them so that is why a few are numbered. I thought when I was downloading I was doing it right but I guess not. I have enjoyed my visit to Kuwait and all the beautiful sights the city has. We could see so much more if Michael only had a drivers license but I guess he will not get it before I leave. So Ryan will continue to drive us around the city and let me see the sights.
I know that my dads death was Masha ' Allah (God's will) but that does not make it any easier to except. I say Ma ' assalama (Goodbye- Go in peace) to him and someday I will see him again. Until tomorrow stay safe and enjoy the day. Please tell everyone you Love that you love them everyday as you never know when they will be taken away from you.

Leila Sa 'eeda

No comments: