
Today was just another day in paradise. The above picture is sunset from Saturday. It was a clear day and you could see the sunset. They say it is suppose to get dusty again but at least it has not been as bad as it was the days following us arriving in Kuwait.

This was sunrise this morning. The dust was not that bad this morning as I could actually see the sun. There have been mornings when I could not even tell if the sun was coming up except for the fact it was getting lighter outside. I love watching the sun come up it is really beautiful. I am less than a mile from the water here so I am closer than at home. Plus I am up to watch it come up over here. I would never get up this early at home.

This is the street sweeper. They come by a couple days a week to get the sand off the streets and whatever else could be on them. But at least they do clean the sand off the streets because if they did not you would not be able to drive on them after a few sandstorms. My hair is taking a beaten with all this sand. It is a very fine sand more like talcum powder and it is everywhere. Can not keep it out of the house.

This is the finished door that they were working on a couple of days ago. It really looks nice. Everything on it was made in the yard across the street. I got to watch the whole process from start to finish and hopefully I will get a picture of it installed on the house.

This is the moon over Egalia. It was the first time I had seen the moon so I had to get a picture.
To my girls I wish a wonderful day and know I love you all and miss you. To my Dad and Barb I love and miss you both so much. I am hoping and praying everything is fine with you Dad. I will be home soon so please take care of yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment