
I love sunrises and I try to take one every day. They are never the same and always look so beautiful. I will continue to take my sunrises while I am here in Kuwait. This was this morning and the cloud cover was immense but not a drop of rain came out of any of those clouds.


The dust here is horrible you can not keep it out of the house as it comes in everywhere and add to the the howling wind. The dust has been so bad for the last few days and the wind blowing at 40 km it gets really bad. I taste the dust and there is a thin layer on everything and I mean everything. You can not leave anything out on the counters in the kitchen or it will taste like dust. I swept yesterday and Michael asked me why and I said I would rather pick up a half an inch of dust than wait till it ends and have to pick up 2 inches of the stuff. It is the consistency of baby powder and it is orange in color. Oh well they say the next thing to come is temps between 120 and 130 with humidity so guess what give me the dust any day.
3 Mondays till I am home.
Ma ' assalama
No comments:
Post a Comment