Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sorry for missing a post

My days have been spent watching the guys across the street finish up the house. The first photo is of a group of guys cutting up some wood for what I do not know as what I have seen in most of the Villas do not have much wood in them. So we thought maybe building furniture. Then the ones that are left is the guy doing the tile work on the front stoop. I have yet to figure out what they are doing as it is like nothing I have seen in US so I will have to wait until it is finished. But that is how my days have been spent. Ash tells me I am nosy but it is what I see out the window as I am typing or reading my mail. I have to have something to keep me amused in the desert. So I watch the people building the house across the street. I do hope it is done before I leave but if not I will be back before the end of the year to spend more time with my honey.
So to all my girls back home I love you and Miss you sooooooooooo much. I also send much love to my dad and Barb. I hope you are doing better dad please get better. I hate being so far away but please know I love you and Miss you a lot. Be home in 5 Mondays. Alyssa mema sends you lots of love and a big kiss.


No comments: