
The first three pictures were taken this morning of the craftsmen working on the house across the street. They are working on a wrought iron door which they built from scratch and it was so

interesting to watch the process. At home you just go to the store and buy one here you can see it being built from cutting the iron to welding it together. Then to watch them hand make all the curly Q things that are the design of the door. I just thought it was really neat to watch and maybe I will get a picture of the finished door.

This is a picture of Michael and I in front of the fountain at the mall in Fahaheel. We went out there late after the heat of the day to walk around the mall and to get out of the house.

Another shot of us in front of a different fountain. This mall has such wonderful architecture.

Ash and her Dad(Opa). She is not the tourist type does not like me taking her picture in front of everything.

Ash again looking like Ash.

Michael and Ashleigh.

A boat leaving the marina beside the mall to go into the Arabian Sea.

Me with the Fahaheel skyline behind me.

Just a view from the top of the mall.

Another view looking the other way. This is a beach shot.

Another Mosque.

The fountain and I caught it as the water was squirting up. It took me awhile of just standing waiting for it to cycle to this part.

Me again with the mall and the skyline as my back drop.

This is what welcomes you into Ash's room. She made it her own.

A view of some Palm trees down by the water.

That is water and the beach on the other side of the palm trees. Just did not get that close. We were in the Taxi.

We got up this morning and Ashleigh made us Pancakes and we also had some Turkey bacon. It is not really that bad. It was a nice breakfast and we all ate together . Michael and I were going to do the Wii this morning and it would not come on. The power supply blew a fuse or something so Michael is going to see if he can fix it. We did some research and found out that this is a problem that the power supplies have. We get brown outs every once in awhile and Michael seems to think that may have caused the fuse to blow. I am hoping that this is all that is wrong because I want to do my Wii while I am over here.
We are hoping against hope that Michael will get his drivers license soon. They keep telling him next week so maybe if everyone crosses there fingers we will get it this week.
ma'assalama until tomorrow. Love to all my girls, dad and Barb. Hope you are all well and will see you in 5 Mondays.
Insha'allah
No comments:
Post a Comment