
This is a pile of dirt that appeared at the house across the street. We think they are putting in a yard and parking but again we will have to wait.


This was before I could see the sun and when the sun finally got high enough for me to see. It was a beautiful sunrise. The colors were so pretty. Plus the cloud cover.
Today is suppose to be another hot one here in Kuwait. I am glad that the air in Michaels Villa works so well. I keep it at about 76 and it feels so good when you come in from the outside. We did not do anything today but I did forget to tell you about the wonderful meal we had yesterday before we went out. We had New Zealand beef steaks, baked potato, peas,marinated tomato's and Michael made some texas toast. It was the most wonderful meal we had had in awhile. The meat was so tender and good. I could have had a lot more. So every once in awhile we splurge on a good piece of beef. Most of the beef over here is from New Zealand. So I guess cows are cows where ever they are.
the temp today was 50C which is 120F and by nightfall the wind had started to blow. So I guess tomorrow there will be sand a blowing.
Not much happened at the Bowman homestead,Michael and I continued our Stargate marathon of the second season. Ashleigh has been staying up way to late to talk to everyone and then sleeps until 2 in the afternoon. Have not talked to any of my girls in awhile I guess they are mad at there mother but I still love them all and miss them so much. I will see them in just under 2 weeks. To Barb I hope you are doing good and much love to you and will see you soon also.
No comments:
Post a Comment