Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sick!!!!!!

The above pictures are of the sun rise this morning and I was a little late on that one but oh well and the other is another of the water things where you can fill up your water jug.
Today was not a good day for me as I am feeling really bad. I got some herbal stuff to help with my bladder and it has just knocked me on my butt. I slept most of the day and really did not eat much as I had no appetite. But is there not a saying "You must get worse before you get better" well I am getting worse. Michael had to ride into KC again today and I told him I just could not do it with the fact that I have to potty every 5 seconds. So I went and laid down and he went into KC by himself and Ash stayed with me. I laid down for the night before 6 as Michaels alarm for him to take his pills went off after I was in bed. I got so cold I asked Michael to turn up the air and turn off the fan. I also put on socks and my Def Leppard hoodie jacket and I was still cold. I did finally manage to go to sleep and it was so nice till I woke up and had to do a potty marathon again. I am hoping that tomorrow is a whole lot better than today as I could not do another today.Well that is it from here in Egaila, Kuwait until next time Good-Bye.
To my girls & Barb I love you and Miss you and see you soon.

No comments: