Tuesday, July 22, 2008

another lovely day in Paradise

Well this morning when we woke up all of the windows on the outside were wet. The humidity was 50% and it felt like it. So I did not get out to take a pic of the sunrise. Stayed home most of the day and slept as this kidney infection or whatever it is is beating me up. I have been drinking water and cranberry juice but nothing seems to be working. But I am going to the bathroom every 5 secs. and that is not cool when you are trying to sleep.
After Michael got up we went into Kuwait City to have some things changed on his lease for the car. They put his name wrong or rather it was the wrong name. His name is James not John. He also needed to get a letter to get onto the place he works. They told us we needed to come back tomorrow for that so we will get another ride then. It is so nice to have the freedom. Michael is so happy that he can jump in the car and go whenever he wants. After that we went over to Avenues just to walk around. That mall is so big you could have a concert in it. I got a cute purse for here and will leave it here so when I come back it will be here. After all of that we came home. It was a wonderful day.
No pics today so I will sign off for now and talk to you all tomorrow. Love to my girls and Barb. 2 more Mondays and I will be home.

No comments: