Monday, July 14, 2008

It is another DUSTY day here in Egaila

The pictures above are of the wonderful sun rise from this morning. I took 5 different shots because it was just so pretty. We had clouds and dust so do not know what was in the way of the sun but I would say clouds.


This is looking out of Michael's front window toward 5th ring motorway and the dust was bad. You could see the trees bending in the wind. The wind was blowing 23 km and I do not know how fast that is but the house whistles a lot.



This guy worked so hard today picking up every little rock and thing that was in that lot. He dug holes to get big rocks out of the ground. They do everything by hand over here which seems rather hard when there are tools that could do it faster but I guess he gets paid to do the work so he will do it.


This was the same view from Michael's front window toward 5th ring motorway and the dust had picked up a lot. Compare the pics and you will see how dusty it got here. It will take your breathe away. So the end to another wonderful day here in Egaila and so to you I say
Leila Sa 'eeda. Until tomorrow Love to all my girls and I miss you so much and to Barb love you to.

No comments: